做外贸必备的英语知识!
外贸英语-有关报价
Is this your CIF quotation?
你们的报价是成本加运费和保险费的到岸价吗?
This is our FOB quotation sheet.
这是我们的F.O.B.价钱单。
Are the prices on the list firm offer?
下面的价钱是实盘吗?
When can I have your CIF firm offer?
我们什么时候可以获得成本加运费和保险费的实盘?
We can work out the offer this evening and give it to you tomorrow morning.
我们在本日早晨可以算出来,本日上午交给你方。
How long does your offer remain valid?
你们的报价几天内有效?
Our offer remains open for 3 days.
我们的报价三天内有效。
I'd like to have your lowest quotation C.I.F. San Francisco.
希看你们报一个C.I.F旧金山的最低价。
外贸英语-Terms of Payment 付款体例
1. What is the mode of payment you wish to employ?
您希看用什么体例付款?
2. The only term of payment we can accept is 100百分 irrevocable documentary letter of credit.
我们能接受的付款前提只要100百分不可打消跟单声誉证。
3. L/C at sight is what we request for all our customers.
开即期声誉证是我方对我们全部客户的要求。
4. Will your bank open the L/C by mail or by telex?
你们的银即将用信函体例照旧电报开声誉证?
5. We may have some difficulties IT payment in Japanese yen.
用日圆付款年夜概会有困难。
6. We can't accept payment on deferred terms.
我们不能接受延期付款。
7. Please protect our draft on presentation.
请见票即付。
8. The draft was discounted in New York.
汇票已经在纽约贴现。
9. We've drawn on you for payment of the invoice amounting to $30,000.
我们已经依照发票金额30,000美元向你方开出了汇票。
10. This is the normal terms of payment in international business.
这是国际商业中惯用的付款体例。
11. It would help me greatly if you would accept D/P or D/A instead.
如果你们能接受付款交单或承兑交单,这会对我们匡助很年夜。
12. Our draft No.36 was dishonored.
我们的第三十六号汇票被拒付了。
123
上篇:
创业需要片面的知识(2)
下篇:
内销员外贸外语教诲:声誉证英语知识年夜全
相关主题
1 初创公司,别忽略了品牌设计 2 Winamp之殇:最伟大的MP3播放器如何自我毁灭 3 餐馆预订平台OrderAhead:用手机预先点菜 4 硅谷创业:TenderTree打造老人护理自助平台 5 Coffee Meets Bagel:每天推荐一位约会对象 6 欧洲知名公司CTO回忆录:我的创业失败教训 7 FabKids:面向0 8 “美国版豆瓣”崛起:Goodreads用户量破千万 9 协作便签Wallwisher:守着电脑为何还要用纸笔 10 Peek:你选择旅游目的地,剩下的交给我 11 传度假房屋租赁网站Airbnb获1.5亿美元投资 12 GitHub创始人:我如何放弃30万美元年薪创业