外贸白话:礼仪常用语
0 ihunter 2010/05

  久仰 I’ve heard so much about you.
  很久不见了 Long time no see.
  辛苦了 You’ve had a long day.You’ve had a long flight.
  恭敬的冤家们 distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends
  阁下(多用于称呼年夜使) Your Excellency
  我代表 广州 市政府接待列位冤家会面 北京 . On behalf of the Guangzhou Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.
  对您的年夜力帮助,我谨代表 广州 市政府默示衷心的感谢感动。 On behalf of the Guangzhou Municipal government, I wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.
  在广州过得如何样? How are you IT out in Guangzhou?
  我一定向他通报您的问候和约请. I’ll surely remember you and your invitation to him.
  接待美商来广州投资. American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Guangzhou.
  接待多提贵重意见. Your valuable advice is most welcome.
  不虚此行 It’s a rewarding trip.
  您的日程很紧,我们的会面能否就到此为止. As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.
  请代我问候...西席 please remember me to Mr.
  感谢感动光临 Thank you so much for coming.
  接待再来 Hope you’ll come again.
  接待今后多来广州 Hope you’ll visit Guangzhou more often.
  请停步,不用送了. I will see myself out, please.
  多珍重 Take care.
  祝您一同平安. Have a nice trip.
  愿为您效力。 At your service.
  为…举行宴会/宴请 host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …
  接待宴会 welcome dinner
  便宴 informal dinner
  午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲等外容) luncheon
  便餐 light meal
  义务午餐 workin
  g luncheon
  自助餐 buffet dinner/luncheon
  答谢宴会 return dinner
  分离宴会 farewell dinner
  庆功宴 glee feast
  款待会 reception
  庆祝中华人夷易近共和国建立四十五周年款待会 Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People’s Republic of China
  鸡尾酒会 cocktail party 谈话会 tea party
  包餐/点餐 table d’hote/a la carte
  上菜 serve a courst
  您的地位在这里 Here is your seat.
  请进席 Please have a seat.
  欢聚一堂 enjoy this happy get-together
  请任意 Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.
  请列位随意用餐 Help yourself please.
  您喝点什么? what would you like to drink?
  现在我发起,为了…和…之间的互助,为了…商讨员的康健,干杯! At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … and … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!
  末了,我债主人的酒,发起为…干杯! Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …
  请列位碰杯并同我一同为全部在座的冤家们的康健干杯! I’d ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.
  敬您一杯。 Here’s to you.
  祝你康健 To your health.
  我要为此干杯 I’ll drink to that!
  随量 Whatever you like.
  我失落陪一会儿 Excuse me for a minute.
  菜欠好,请多多包涵 Hope you enjoy yourself.
  密斯们西席们,接待列位光临,扮演很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。 Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.
  款待会现在开始。 The reception will now begin.
  全体起立,奏国歌。 All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem.
  列席本日款待会的高朋有 The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are
  现在请…发言 I have the honour to call upon…
  开幕式现在结束。 This concludes the opening ceremony.
  盛大庆祝 grand celebration
  庆祝建立…一周年 celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of …
  强烈热闹庆贺第一届…锦标赛 Hail the first FIFA of …
  值此节日之际致以节日的庆贺 On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season’s greetings.
  祝您义务顺遂、奇不雅观乐成、身段康健、家庭 幸福 ! Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every successin your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!
  衷心庆贺您当选… Hearty congratulations on your recent ecletion as …
  举行集会/钻研会/年夜会/闲谈会/学术陈说会 hold a meeting/seminar/conference/forum/symposium
  资助人/主办人/包办人/协办人 patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer
  举行闲谈 enter into negotiation
  谈判 make representations with sb. on sth./deal with sb.
  事物性闲谈 talks at working level
  对口闲谈 counterpart talks
  议程项目 items on the agenda
  主题 theme
  议题 business for discussion
  双方商定的议程 schedule mutually agreed upon
  开幕集会 opening session
  全了解议 plenary session
  收场白 introduction
  情况介绍 presentation
  小组讨论 panel discussion
  同有关单元商量 hold consultations with the organizations concerned
  一轮闲谈 one round of talks
  决议 resolution
  体谅备忘录 memorandum of understanding
  现在闭会 I de
  clare the meeting open.
  请…谈话 I invite the representative of …to take the floor.
  下面我给列位简明介绍一下广州的经济情况 Nnow I would like to give you a brief overview of Guangzhou’s economy.
  我的介绍完了,感谢。 That’s all for my presentation.thank you.
  我先说这么多。 So much for my remarks for now.
  我要说的便是这些。 That’s all for what I want to say.
  您看是先谈准绳题目呢,照旧先谈详细题目? I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?
  让我先谈一个题目。 If you agree,(With your permission)let me start with one issue
  在谈谁人题目之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点不雅观点。 Before we trun to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.
  您对此事如何看呢? I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?
  我发起休会非常钟。 I propose a ten-minute break.
  我想接着刚才的题目讲下往。 I will pick up where we left off just now.
  对不起,我插一句。 Sorry for the interruption but
  固然可以。 By all means
  如何都行。 Whatever you say.
  我没有异议。 I have no objection
  我方对这个题目有异议。 We take exception to this question.
  我们愉快地看到 We note with pleasure that
  这个日期贵方以为符合吗? I wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you?
  不知你们上午谈的如何? I wonder how the meeting went this morning?
  我方很希看贵方能尽早给以一定的回答。 We would greatlyl appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soonas possible.
  请你们务必在8月1日前提出意向书。 You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.
  胶葛这个题目 entangle this issue
  发起节省 advocate/uphold thriftiness
  为了国家的昌盛 for the sake of national property
  担当了时候磨练的友谊给我留下了很深的印象。 The time-tested friendship leave me a deep impression.
  慎密亲密谛视 Keep close watch on
  促进密符互助 spur/promote intensive cooperation... ...
收藏 有帮助 没帮助

上篇: 让渡声誉证下银行的权益义务申明及危害控制
下篇: 7个小时耐久战 谈下85万年夜订单

相关主题