为难时常用英语
该如何办呢?
I don't know what to do.
I don't know what to do. (该如何办呢?)
Don't worry, I'll help. (别担心,我来帮你。)
I'm at a loss as to what to do. (我真不知该如何办才好。)
I'm unable to decide for myself. (我一团体决议不了。)
What shall I do? (如何办?)
我该如何办?
What am I supposed to do? *be supposed to “打活动看成……”。
What am I supposed to do? (我该如何办?)
I don't know. Just relax, I'll help you. (我也不晓得。放松点儿,我会匡助你的。)
What am I going to do?
What should I do?
这下可费事了。
We are in trouble.
We can't finish our proposal in time. (我们不能定时完成计划了。)
We are in trouble. (这下可费事了。)
We're in big trouble. *进一步夸张不知若何是好的表情。
那很费事。
It's a hassle. *hassle “费事的事变,苦战”。
Do you like the new computer system? (你喜好这种新计算机系统吗?)
No, it's a hassle. (不喜好,它很费力。)
It's a pain in the neck.
It's a pain in the ass. *低俗的说法。
It's a lot of trouble.
这真是个困难。
It's really a difficult problem.
What should we do? (我们该如何办?)
I don't know. It's really a difficult problem. (我不晓得。这真是个困难。)
It's big problem.
我不晓得说什么才好。
I don't know what to say.
I'm at a loss as to what to say. (我不晓得说什么才好。) *at a loss “猜疑不解,茫然手足无措”。
这下可难住我了。
You got me.
I have a full house. (〈打牌中的〉我是同花顺。)
You got me. (这下可难住我了。)
I don't know.
I guess you're right. (我想你是对的。)
You win. (你赢了。)
That beats me.
他特招人厌烦。
He's a nuisance. *nuisance“难关于的人,费事的人”。
作法自毙。
You asked for it. *“自己给自己找费事”。
哎哟!
Oops! *默示猜疑、遗憾的表情,或受惊和轻度欢乐。
You're stepping on my foot. (你踩着我脚呢。)
Oops! I'm sorry. (哎哟!对不起。)
I made a mistake. (我犯了一个错。)
My mistake. (是我的错。)
噢!不!
Oh, no!
Oh, no! I missed the flight. (噢!不!赶不上飞机了。)
You did? (真的?)
Ah, man! *man 默示愉快的和受惊的白话说法。
Oh, my goodness!
Oh, my gosh!
Good heavens!
这恰是难点。
That's the hard part.
We have to decide what to do. (我们得决议什么做。)
That's the hard part. (这恰是难点。)
That's the difficult part.
我感到惭愧。
I feel guilty. *有罪行感。
I feel guilty. I was mean. (我太刻薄了,我感到很惭愧。)
Don't worry about it. (不用为那事担心了。)
I feel bad about it. *固然很在意,但还不致于有罪行感。
I feel horrible.
It's all my fault. (都是我欠好。)
I feel terrible.
你看来很猜疑。
You look puzzled. *puzzle “使……窘困”、“使……懵懂”。
You look puzzled. (你看来很猜疑。)
I can't understand this machine. (我弄不年夜白这台机器。)
You look confused. (你看上往很猜疑。)
谁人念头老是萦绕着我。
The idea haunts me. *haunt “赓续环绕胶葛在心头的”、“萦绕在脑海中的”、“使心烦的”。
I can't get rid of the idea.
I can't get it out of my mind.
精彩主题