通俗外贸商业书信中的常用语句
0 ihunter 2010/05

外语寰宇

    来源:本网论坛

    高兴欣喜

    我们欣喜地告知你们, 我们将于明日给银行寄往5张面额为500美元的债券。

    We have the pleasure to inform you that we will forward by tomorrow's mail to the Bank five bonds of $500 each.

    您昨日告知向上海发出25箱的信函我们已敬悉。

    We have the pleasure to acknowledge your favour of yesterday advising 25 cases for Shanghai.

    同函送上有关文件。

    We have the pleasure of enclosing herewith the documents.

    谨送上50,000美元的支票一张。

    We have pleasure in forwarding you a cheque for $50,000.

    兹随信附往50包棉花的提单一张。

    We have pleasure in enclosing herewith a Bill of Lading covering 50 bales of cotton.

    祈留意 "B House" 是B年夜街10号。

    We have pleasure to bring to your notice "B House" No. 10B Avenue.

    我们愿向您提出下列订货: ...

    We have much pleasure of placing the following order with you: ...

    谨以此确认我今晨的行动订货。

    I have much pleasure in confirming my verbal order of this morning.

    我们愉快地关照您, 从伦敦给您发来的书和别的东西的邮包已经到达。

    We take pleasure in informing you that a parcel containing books and others has arrived for you from London.

    我们愿按每磅900美元接受您的订单。

    We shall be pleased to enter your order at $900 per pound.

    今愿供给玩具10箱每箱优惠价1000元。

    I shall be pleased to supply you with 10 cases of toys at the low price of $1000 per box.

    我们将宁愿答应您不雅观赏本公司所出售的几种保险柜。

    We shall be pleased to show you some of our safes.

    我们欣喜的告知您, 今年度营业是最乐成的一年。

    We are glad to inform you that the past year has been a most successful one.

    兹陈说本市的S.公司情况。

    We are glad to report on S. & Co., of this cith.

    敝人欣闻您已接受我的报价。

    I an glad that you have accepted my offer.

    如蒙告知所需印刷费用, 则不胜欣喜。

    I Shall be glad if you will kindly give me a price for printing.

    兹回答所询有关S.公司的情况。

    We are glad to answer your inquiry concerning S. & Company.

    作者:云啸书蕴 检查原文

    编纂保举:

    跋扈獗商务英语必背100句 英文电子邮件写作本领
佳构保举与客户有效相同的48个本领温顺女子 11月乐成赚30万250句最普每每用的英语白话网上开店 五类商品疯赢利!营业员乐成的两个根基点!外贸人所具有的狼的精神秘要:营业员都恨去世做外贸了!27种外贸营业的英文书信年夜全中国5年夜非主流尽美海岸出乎意料的10年夜赢利商机
收藏 有帮助 没帮助

上篇: 代孕央视做“广告” 生意火爆
下篇: 中国爱尔兰双边商业受经济危殆影响重要

相关主题