内销员外贸外语教诲:通俗商业书信范例
0 ihunter 2010/05

  1.关照
  本厂已迁徙到上述地点, 特此关照。
  I inform you that I have now removed my factory to the above address.
  我方已在本市开设商业与总代庖署理店, 特此关照。同时, 恳请订购。
  Having established ourselves in this city, as merchants and general agents, we take the liberty of acquainting you of it, and solicit the preference of your order.
  本公司于5月1日将改为株式会社, 特此告知。
  We are pleased to inform you that our business will be turned into a limited company on the 1st May.
  本公司股东年会, 将于3月1日在银里手俱乐部召开, 特此函告。
  Notice is hereby given that the annual general meeting of the shareholders of our company will be held at the Bankers' Club on Mar. 1.
  本日我们已付给R.S.西席120美元, 特此告知。
  By this we inform you that we have today paid Mr. R.S. $120.
  经由历程这些渠道, 他们会发来甚多订单, 特此函告。
  Through these lines, we intimate you that they may send you considerable orders.
  2.复书
  公司判定我们所供给的东西精良, 价钱合理, 感谢感动贵公司给我们一个机遇, 使我们的要求得以完成。
  We are certain that we are offering a sound article at popular price, and we should appreciate an opportunity to substantiate our claims.
  贵公司5月6日函悉, 本公司无法承购贵公司开价的商品。此复。
  In answer to your favour of the 6th May, we inform you that we are unable to take the goods offered by you.
  关于贵公司所询麦麸一事, 现可供给该货20吨。
  In answer to your inquiry for bran, we offer you 20 tons of the same.
  贵函收悉, 此地阛阓仍连结平静。
  Answering to your letter, we state that the market remains quiet.
  至今未复5月8日贵函, 甚感歉疚, 还看包涵。
  Kindly excuse our not replying to your favour of the 8th May unitl today.
  本月8日贵函敬悉。??西席是位诚实可*的人, 特此告知。
  In response to your letter of the 8th inst., I am pleased to say that Mr. ?? is a man of trustworthy character.
  关于所询H.西席的情况, 谨此愉快地告知, 他是一位足以相信的人。
  In response to your inquiry respecting Mr. H., we have pleasure in stating that he is a thoroughly reliable man.
  关于S.公司的情况, 我们特此怅然函复。
  We are glad to answer your inquiry concerning S. & Company.
  关于J.西席的情况, 谨此愉快地告知, 我们以为他是尽对可以相信的人。
  Answering to your inquiry respecting Mr. J., we are pleased to say that we found him absolutely reliable.
  17日贵函关于结帐一事, 谨此告知, 我们将很快寄往支票。
  Replying to your letter of the 17th respecting the account, I will send you a cheque shortly.
  3.收讫
  您昨日来信已收悉, 谨于此按您所商定的前提。接受此项义务。
  I acknowledge receipt of your letter of yesterday, and gratefully accept the appointment on the terms you mention.
  6月1日贵函敬悉。
  We are pleased to acknowledge receipt of your favour of the 1st June.
  本月5日来函敬悉。
  We acknowledge receipt of your letter of the 5th inst.
  本商品将于12月末了一班汽船付运, 货到时请惠于告知。
  Kindly acknowledge receipt, and have the goods sent by the last steamer in December.
  我们如期收到您5月15日的信, 信中所谈事件尽悉。感谢。
  We duly received your favour of the 15th May, contents of which we note with thanks.
  6月6日来函收悉, 我们无法走运该货, 甚感遗撼。
  We are in possession o fyour favour of the 6th June, and regret having to inform you that it is impossible for us to deliver the goods.
  7月15日寄来的货色发票收悉。
  We are in possession of your invoice of the 15th July.
  7月7日的贵函收悉, 感谢感动您订购下列货色: ...
  Your favour of the 7th July is at hand, and thank you for your order for: ...
  7月10日来函敬悉。
  Your favour of the 10th July came duly to hand.
  您昨天的信和所附来的100美元的支票均已收悉。
  Your favour of yesterday covering a chequie of $100 is duly to hand.
  昨天贵函已收悉。
  Your favour of yesterday is duly received.
  我们已收到您昨日写的信。
  We have received your letter of yesterday.
  我们如期收到您昨日发来的信。
  We duly received your letter of yesterday.
  我们于5月1日收到您4月3日的信。
  We received on the 1st May your valued favour dated 3th April.
  我们如期收到您5月27日函和附来的150美元的汇票。
  We duly received your favour of the 27th May, with a draft for $150.
  2月6日来函收悉。
  We have received your letter dated 6th February.
  您6月5日的来函收悉, 多谢。
  We have to own with thanks the receipt of your favour of 6th June.
  4. 确认  
  确认
  To confirm||Confirming||Confirmation
  为确认
  In Confirmation of
  确认书
  A letter of confirmation
  关于上周本公司经由历程电话给您的报价, 我们特予以确认。
  We confirm our call of last week respecting our offers to you.
  兹确认我们5月3日所发函并告知您发来的货色已如期到达。
  We confirm our respects of the 3rd May, and inform you that your consignment has duly arrived.
  兹确认已收到"O"号汽船送来的货色, 现寄往550美元的支票一张。请查取。
  I confirm the receipt of your shipment by m.s. "O", and now send you a cheque, valuing $550.
  兹确认我上礼拜致您函, 请趁早商定与我方代表面谈的日期。
  Confirming our letter of last week, we ask you to appoint an early interview with our representative.
  兹确认本公司6月11日的信, 同函附上50包的提单。请查收。
  Confirming ours of the 11th June, we now hand you enclosed B/L for 50 packages.
  兹确认昨天致您的信并欣告本日我们已给你们开出汇票。
  We confirm our respects of yesterday, and have the pleasure to inform you that we have drawn this day on you.
  兹确认您昨天向我们提出的订单。承光顾极度欣喜。
  We have much pleasure in confirming herewith the order which you kindly placed with us yesterday.
  您对我公司所提订单, 请务必于今世界战书三时前来电确认。
  Kindly let us have confirmation of these orders by telegraph tomorrow by 3 p.m.
  谨确认今日电报, 极度遗撼, 该工场于昨夜被毁于火。
  In confirmation of my cable today, I regret to state that the factory was completely destroyed by fire last night.
  为确认今早电话中所订货色, 请寄来订货单。
  Kindly give us an order sheet in confirmation of the message by telephone of this morning.
  5. 高兴欣喜
  我们欣喜地告知你们, 我们将于明日给银行寄往5张面额为500美元的债券。
  We have the pleasure to inform you that we will forward by tomorrow's mail to the Bank five bonds of $500 each.
  您昨日告知向上海发出25箱的信函我们已敬悉。
  We have the pleasure to acknowledge your favour of yesterday advising 25 cases for Shanghai.
  同函送上有关文件。
  We have the pleasure of enclosing herewith the documents.
  谨送上50,000美元的支票一张。
  We have pleasure in forwarding you a cheque for $50,000.
  兹随信附往50包棉花的提单一张。
  We have pleasure in enclosing herewith a Bill of Lading covering 50 bales of cotton.
  祈留意 "B House" 是B年夜街10号。
  We have pleasure to bring to your notice "B House" No. 10B Avenue.
  我们愿向您提出下列订货: ...
  We have much pleasure of placing the following order with you: ...
  谨以此确认我今晨的行动订货。
  I have much pleasure in confirming my verbal order of this morning.
  我们愉快地关照您, 从伦敦给您发来的书和别的东西的邮包已经到达。
  We take pleasure in informing you that a parcel containing books and others has arrived for you from London.
  我们愿按每磅900美元接受您的订单。
  We shall be pleased to enter your order at $900 per pound.
  今愿供给玩具10箱每箱优惠价1000元。
  I shall be pleased to supply you with 10 cases of toys at the low price of $1000 per box.
  我们将宁愿答应您不雅观赏本公司所出售的几种保险柜。
  We shall be pleased to show you some of our safes.
  我们欣喜的告知您, 今年度营业是最乐成的一年。
  We are glad to inform you that the past year has been a most successful one.
  兹陈说本市的S.公司情况。
  We are glad to report on S. & Co., of this cith.
  敝人欣闻您已接受我的报价。
  I an glad that you have accepted my offer.
  如蒙告知所需印刷费用, 则不胜欣喜。
  I Shall be glad if you will kindly give me a price for printing.
  兹回答所询有关S.公司的情况。
  We are glad to answer your inquiry concerning S. & Company.
  6. 附函附件 
  依照本函下列清单, 附上应兑现的汇票。
  We enclose for realization drafts as per the list at foot.
  请查收所开出的下列汇票。
  Enclosed please find drafts drawn as follows:
  今随信送上由"静冈号"发往喷鼻香港的货色提单两张。
  Enclosed we hand you two Bills of Lading fo rthe goods, per m.s. "Shizuoka Maru" to Hongkong.
  依照您的订单同函送上80包羊毛的发票, 请查收。
  Enclosed please find the invoice of 80 bales wool bought by your order.
  随信附上50箱货色的发票, 请查收。
  Enclosed you will find an invoice of 50 cases goods.
  随信附上订单三张, 请立刻安排。
  Enclosed please find three orders for immediate attention.
  随信附上贴邮票的信封一个, 静候回音。
  A stamped envelope is enclosed for reply.
  随函附上订单一张, 请填妥后并附来支票为荷。
  An order form is enclosed. Fill it out and attach your check.
  同函附上10箱货色共价5,000美元的发票一张。
  Enclosed we hand you an invoice, $5,000, for 10 cases goods.
  随信附上我西雅图公司以贵公司为抬头面额为100美元的汇票一张。
  Enclosed we hand you a draft, $100, drawn on your goodselves by our seattle house.
  7. 迅即 
  敏捷
  urgently||promptly||immediately||with all speed
  请尽快将空袋退回为盼。
  Kindly see the empty sacks are returned as promptly as possible.
  这批货色立刻由火车发往你处。
  The goods were at once despatched by rail to your address.
  请尽快下达关照书为荷。
  Please give us forwarding instructions as soon as possible.
  请立刻将这些货色运往伦敦船埠.
  Please deliver these goods immediately to the London dock.
  8. 依照关于
  依照
  according to||agreeably to||conformably to||pursuqnt to||in accordance with
  关于
  about||regarding||concerning||as to||as regards||with regard to
  依照他的发起, 我们冒味的向您供给您在当地的委托效力。
  On his suggestion, we take the liverty of offering our services for any commission which you wish to have executed here.
  依照本日上午的谈话, 随函呈上本公司新产物的小册子一本。
  Referring to our conversation of this morning, we enclose a pamphlet describing our new articles.
  根据我们本日的电话交谈, 请于明日运来上述货色10箱。
  Referring to our telephonic message of today, please deliver the above ten cases tomorrow.
  关于本月6日的来信, 我愉快地告知, 该商品的需求量甚年夜。
  With reference to your letter of the 6th inst., we are glad to inform you that there has been a great demand for the articles.
  关于对我方代表的电话盘问, 我们愉快的告知货色的收条已经发明。
  With reference to our representative's call, we are pleased to say that we have obtained the receipt for the goods.
  依照6月6日来信, 我们已由东海道铁路将50箱货发出。
  In accordance with your letter of the 6th June, we are sending off by the Tokaido line the fifty cases.
  依照昨日来函, 今晚已发出威士忌5箱。
  In accordance with your letter of yesterday, I am sending tonight 5 cases of whisky.
  依照您上月20日的订单, 我们已经向您发出原棉30包。
  According to your order of the 20th ult., we have sent you 30 bales of raw cotton.
  依照您对本公司J.西席的要求, 我们已另邮寄往10支的三合资纱样品。
  In compliance with your request to our Mr. J., we have pleasure in sending by separate post a sample of our 10s. 3-ply yarn.
  依照您的要求, 我们已经由历程山田公司向您发往40包棉花。
  Agreeably to your request, we have sent you, through Messrs. Yamada & Co., 40 bales of cotton.
  9. 期满到期 
  我们如期收到您7月30日的来信。
  I received in due course your letter of the 30th July.
  该轮将于5月5日晨, 如期到达横滨港。
  The steamer will due in Yokohama on the morning of the 5th May.
  这张票据将于9月1日到期。
  The bill falls due on September 1.
  乃至到本月中旬, 折扣率也未下降到日率二分以下.
  The discount rates have failed to come down below 2 sen per diem, even in the middle of the month.
  我们如期收到您6月10日的贵函。
  We have duly receiveed your valued favour of the 10th June.  10. 每个、依照
  由代庖署理
  per pro.||by proxy
  每年
  per annum||yearly
  每月
  per mensem||monthly
  每天
  per diem||daily
  每人
  per man||per capital
  每一个||每一件
  per piece
  每磅
  per lb.
  每一包
  per b.
  每一吨
  per ton
  每一码
  per yard
  每一瓶
  per bottle
  百分之??
  per cent||per cent.||percent||?? 百分
  经本公司代表与你方的面谈功效, 本公司愿承当为贵公司的船运代庖署理人。
  In reference to the interview our representative had with you, we offer to your goodselves our services as shipping-agents.
  随信寄上帐单一张, 如能尽快将款汇下, 则不胜感谢感动。
  We enclose you a statement of account, for which your remittance at your earliest convenience will oblige.
  我们收到您5月19日来信, 我们已于今日发电确认, 请参阅所附该电抄件。
  We have received your favour of 19th May, and confirm our today's telegram as per the copy enclosed.
  关于装载贵汽船的货色, 已办妥保险。
  We have completed the insurance on the cargo per your steamer.
  11. 负疚遗憾
  此时, 我只能请您接受我的歉意。
  Meanwhile, I can only ask you to accept my apologies.
  请您宽恕我们的这一错误。
  We apologize you for the mistake.
  费事不少, 请您宽恕。
  We apologize you for troubling you.
  从你们 5月10日信中得知, 你方客户仍对该前提不表满意, 甚为遗憾。
  We are sorry to learn from your letter of the 10th May that your customer is still dissatisfied with the condition.
  在机遇尚未成熟已往, 我们就唐突地写信谈及此事, 对此甚表遗憾。
  We are sorry that we have taken the liverty in writing you prematurely on the subject.
  我们遗憾地通知您, 其中两箱, 质量极为差劣。
  I am regretted to have to inform you that two cases of them are so bad in quality.
  我们遗憾地通知您, 本公司在R.C.15的房产, 因昨日下战书火警, 已部分烧毁。
  We regret to inform you that our premises at 15 R.C. were partly destroyed by fire yesterday afternoon
  听说P.R.公司已停业, 甚为遗憾。
  I learnt with regret of the failure of messrs P.R. & Co.
  默示负疚
  To take the liberty of doing something||To take the liberty to do something
  甚感遗撼, 请多包涵。
  To regret||To be sorry||To be chagrined||To be mortified||To be vexed
  对此事给您带来的未便, 请接受我们的歉意。
  Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this matter has given you.
  12. 幸运
  本日, 我们感到很幸运能和 M. 威尔森传授欢聚一堂。
  Today, we feel very much honoured to have Prof. M. Wilson with us.
  分外使我们感到幸运的是能无机遇碰到你们列位出名流士。
  We feel speially honoured to be given this opportunity to meet such a nice group of distinguished people like you.
  关于..甚感幸运
  To have the honour of doing||To have the honour to do
  13. 感谢感动
  承告知该若干套不合格产物, 我方愿妥帖处理不误。
  We appreciate your telling us about the defective sets, and are glad to make things right.
  在感谢感动您过往惠予支撑的同时, 希看对我新公司也继承给以相信。
  请留意附鄙人面的签名。
  I request your attention to his signature, appended below.
  17. 诚请复书 
  复书
  by return||by return of post||by return of mail
  为供您复书利便, 随信附往免贴邮票的信封一个。
  A return envelope that requires no postage is enclosed for your convenience in replying.
  请开20美元的支票一张, 放在所附信封里, 立刻寄给我们。
  Make out your check for $20, put it in the enclosed envelope, and start it on its way to us--now.
  为了使您从我们这里获得更进一步信息, 随信附往明信片一张备用。
  A postcard is enclosed for your convenience in requesting further information.
  届时, 用明信片告知我们, 本公司宁愿答应告知, 固然不会增加任何费事。
  Then send back the postcard and we'll gladly tell you--without a bit of obligation, of course....
收藏 有帮助 没帮助

上篇: 从“乐成贩子”处获得的商业履历!
下篇: 拉面馆的“宝贝”生意经

相关主题