1.Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics?
"m Dennis. I am here to meet you today.我是丹尼斯,本日我到这里来接你。
"m Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan.我是唐纳德,上次你来台湾时我们见过面。
"m Edwin. I"ll show you to your hotel.我是爱德温,我带你往旅店。
"m afraid. We were delayed taking off,and we encountered a lot of bad weather.不太好,我们起飞耽搁了,还遭遇了恶劣的气候。
"t. Will it be a problem?
"t think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make some calls.我以为没有,我晓得有几家便利旅店,让我打几个电话。
"ve made a reservation at the hotel you used last time.我已预订了你上次住过的旅店。
"ve booked a Western-style room for you.我们已为你订了一间西式的房间。
"s go to the station to get a train into town.我们到火车站往乘车进城。
"s about an hour.年夜要要一个小时。
"ll get a taxi from the station.我们到火车站乘出租车。
"s a shuttle bus we can use.我们可搭乘机场班车。
"ve brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel.我开车来的,所以我开车送你到旅店。
"s get something at the hotel restaurant. I feel a little tired.那太棒了,我们就到旅店餐厅吃点东西,我有点累了。
"ll be my treat.我带你出往用饭好吗?此次我请客。
"re hungry, we can eat dinner now.如果你饿了,我们现在就往用饭。
"s go to the office.好的,我们往办公室吧。
"t we go to the office now?
"ll start with an orientation video. It runs about 15 minutes.我们将从一个电视简报开始,年夜要放15分钟。
"ve expanded the factory twice this year already.我们新的临盆线极度乐成,我们今年已把工场扩展了两倍。
"d like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you"d like to know?
"d like to explain what makes this factory special.我要向你申明本工场的特征。
"s the most up-to-date in the industry.这是同行中最新型的。
"ve increased our efficiency by 20百分 through automation.经由历程主动化我们的苦守增加了20百分.
"m afraid I don"t know. Let me ask the supervisor in this section.生怕我不晓得,让我来询问一下该组的担当人。
"m not really sure about that. Mr. Jiang should know the answer to that.关于那事我不敢确定,蒋西席应该晓得谜底。
"m not familiar with that part. Let me call someone who is more knowledgeable.那部分我不认识,让我找专业人士来申明。
"d like to know your daily production.是的,我想晓得你们的日临盆额。
"d like to know?
你想晓得什么?
54.Is there anything I can explain fully?
有什么事变要我详细申明的吗?
55.What did you think of our factories?
你以为我们的工场如何?
56.I was impressed very much.我有深入的印象。
57.thank you very much for giving us your valuable time.我们占用了你贵重的时候,极度感谢感动。
58.We have a small gift for you to take with you when you leave the factory.你分开工场时,我们有件小礼物要送给你。
上篇:
1997年内销员测验外贸综合营业试题及谜底
下篇:
外贸常用索赔白话