商务师营业外语教诲:国际交际礼仪英语词汇
久仰! I've heard so much about you.
很久不见了! Long time no see.
辛苦了! You've had a long day.You've had a long flight.
恭敬的冤家们! Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends
阁下(多用于称呼年夜使) Your Excellency
我代表 北京 市政府接待列位冤家会面 北京 。 On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.
对您的年夜力帮助,我谨代表北京市政府默示衷心的感谢感动。 On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.
在北京过得如何样? How are you IT out in Beijing?
我一定向他通报您的问候和约请。 I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him.
接待美商来北京投资。 American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.
接待多提贵重意见。 Your valuable advice is most welcome.
不虚此行! It's a rewarding trip!
您的日程很紧,我们的会面能否就到此为止。 As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.
请代我问候王西席。 Please remember me to Mr.Wang.
感谢感动光临! Thank you so much for coming.
接待再来! Hope you'll come again.
接待今后多来北京! Hope you'll visit Beijing more often.
请停步,不用送了! I will see myself out, please.
多珍重! Take care!
祝您一同平安! Have a nice trip!
愿为您效力! At your service!网
为…举行宴会/宴请 Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …
接待宴会 Welcome dinner
便宴 Informal dinner
午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲等外容) Luncheon
便餐 Light meal
义务午餐 Working luncheon
自助餐 Buffet dinner/luncheon
答谢宴会 Return dinner
分离宴会 Farewell dinner
庆功宴 Glee feast
款待会 Reception
庆祝中华人夷易近共和国建立四十五周年款待会 Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People's Republic of China
鸡尾酒会 Cocktail party
谈话会 Tea party
包餐/点餐 Table d'hote/a la carte
上菜 Serve a courst
您的地位在这里。 Here is your seat.
请进席! Please have a seat.
欢聚一堂 Enjoy this happy get-together
请任意! Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.
请列位随意用餐。 Help yourself please.
您喝点什么? What would you like to drink?
现在我发起,为了…和…之间的互助,为了…商讨员的康健,干杯! At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … And … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!
末了,我债主人的酒,发起为…干杯! Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …
请列位碰杯并同我一同为全部在座的冤家们的康健干杯! I'd ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.
敬您一杯! Here's to you!
祝你康健! To your health!
我要为此干杯! I'll drink to that!
随量! Whatever you like!
我失落陪一会儿! Excuse me for a minute.
菜欠好,请多多包涵! Hope you enjoy yourself.
密斯们西席们,接待列位光临,扮演很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。 Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. the concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.
款待会现在开始。 the reception will now begin.
全体起立,奏国歌! All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem!
列席本日款待会的高朋有… the distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are …
现在请…发言 I have the honour to call upon …
开幕式现在结束。 This concludes the opening ceremony.
盛大庆祝 Grand celebration
庆祝建立…一周年 Celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of …
强烈热闹庆贺第一届…锦标赛 Hail the first FIFA of …
值此节日之际致以节日的庆贺! On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season's GREetings.
祝您义务顺遂、奇不雅观乐成、身段康健、家庭 幸福 ! Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every successin your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!
衷心庆贺您当选… Hearty congratulations on your recent ecletion as …
测验年夜www.xmfv.com...
精彩主题