电话英语:替身接通电话用语(1)
<申明> 自己若非对方所要找的当事人,无分机的场所可找当事人前来接听,有分机的场所把该通电话转过往即可。年夜公司或旅店等场所,每每由总机担当转接电话。对方若不清晰该找哪个部分的人时,应显现出乐于帮助的立场,可给人留下精良的印象。
(1) 我看看他在不在。
I'll see if he's in.
(2) 我帮你接过往。
I'll connect you.
(3) 我帮你接给王西席。
I'll connect you with Mr. Wang.
(4) 我把电话转给黄西席。
I'll transfer this call to Mr. Huang.
(5) 我替你接到出口部。
I'll connect you with the Export Department.
(6) 我帮你接给李小姐。
I'll put you through to Miss Li.
(7) 我把你的电话转给魏西席。
I'll transfer your call to Mr. Wei.
(8) 我把你的电话转给担当的人。
I'll transfer your call to the person in charge.
(9) 我把你的电话转给林西席。
I'll switch your call to Mr. Lin.
(10) 我找某位销售人员来听。
I'll get you someone in sales.
(11) 我请她来听。
I'll get her.
(12) 我往找他来。
I'll fetch him up.
(13) 我往看看他在不在他的办公室内。
I'll just find out if he's in his office.
(14) 我替你接。
I'll put you through.
(15) 我替你接这个号码。
I'll get the number for you.
(16) 我替你接总机。
I'll get the switch board for you.
(17) 我帮你转过往。
I'll switch you over.
(18) 我来看看能不能替您重接。
I'll see if I can connect you again.
(19) 你的电话接通时我们会打给您。
We'll call you when your call is ready to go through.
(20) 对不起这个号码正在发言中。
I'm sorry the number's engaged.
(21) 这支电话正在发言中。
The line is busy.
(22) 西席,这支电话在发言中。
The line is engaged, sir.
精彩主题