外贸英语常用词汇和语句
0 ihunter 2010/05

出口信贷 export credit

    出口津贴 export subsidy

    商品推销 dumping

    外汇推销 exchange dumping

    优惠关税 special preferences

    保税堆栈 bonded warehouse

    商业顺差 favorable balance of trade

    商业逆差 unfavorable balance of trade

    进口配额制 import quotas

    自在商业区 free trade zone

    对外商业值 value of foreign trade

    国际商业值 value of international trade

    遍及优惠制 generalized system of preferences-GSP

    最惠国报酬 most-favored nation treatment-MFNT

    1;. We specialize in the export of Japanese Light Industrial Products and would like to trade with you in this line.

    鉴于我方专营日本轻产业产物出口营业,我方愿与贵方在这方面展开商业。

    2;. Our lines are mainly arts and crafts.

    我们运营的商品重如果工艺品。

    3;. We have been in this line of business for more than twenty years.

    我们运营这类商品已有二十多年的历史了。

    4;. Your letter expressing the hope of establishing business connections with us has met with approval.

    来函收悉,得知贵方愿与我方建立营业干系,我们默示赞同。

    5;. In order to acquaint you with the textiles we handle, we take pleasure in sending you by air our latest catalogue for your perusal.

    为了使贵方对我方运营的纺织品有所了解,特航寄我方最新目次,供细阅。

    6;. We express our desire to establish business relations with your firm.

    我们愿和贵公司建立营业干系。

    7;. We shall be glad to enter into business relations with you.

    我们很宁愿答应同贵公司建立营业干系。

    8;. We now avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you with a view to entering into business relations with you.

    ~

    现在我们借此机遇致函贵公司,希看和贵公司建立营业干系。

    9;. We are now writing you for the purpose of establishing business relations with you.

    我们特此致函是想与贵方建立营业干系。

    10;. Your desire to establish business relations coincides with ours.

    你方想同我方建立营业干系的愿看与我方是同等的。

    11;. We’ve come to know your name and address from the Commercial Counselor’s Office of the Chinese Embassy in London.

    我们从中国驻伦敦年夜使馆的商务参赞处得知你们的名字和地点。

    12;. By the courtesy of Mr. Black, we are given to understand the name and address of your firm.

    承蒙布莱克西席的介绍,我们得知贵公司的称呼和地点。

    13;. We are willing to enter into business relations with your firm.

    我们宁愿答应与贵公司建立营业干系。

    14;. Your firm has been introduced (recommended, passed on) to us by Maple Company.

    枫叶公司向我方介绍了贵公司。

    15;. Our mutual understanding and cooperation will certainly result in important business.

    我们之间的相互了解与互助必将促进往后重要的生意。

    16;. Glad to see you in your company.

    很愉快在贵公司见到您。

    17;. It’s only half an hour’s car ride.

    只要半小时的车程。

    18;. Suppose we make it, say three o’clock tomorrow afternoon.

    如果我们能往的话,那么就今世界战书三点钟吧。

    19;. It would be very helpful if you could send us statistics on your sales.

    如果你们能将你们的销售统计材料寄给我们,那可就太有匡助了。

    20;. We would like to ask you to kindly send us the related information.

    我们希看你们能将相干材料寄给我们。

    来源:精英外贸网

编纂保举


无敌销售的六个妙招 我与“骗子”决斗全历程 一个女营业员的外贸梦 请客户用饭谈点什么好? 东盟商业 中东商业 美国商业 亚洲商业 欧洲商业 非洲商业 商业知识 商业本领 营销人知识 客户干系 英语学习 营业员手册
收藏 有帮助 没帮助

上篇: 营业、销售、跟单必需明白回答题目本领
下篇: 迪拜从头出现精良经济根基面

相关主题