经典外贸白话200句
0 ihunter 2010/05

  1 I’ve come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
  我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的勾留高兴。
  2 You’re going out of your way for us, I believe.
  我相信这是对我们的特别光顾光顾了。
  3 It’s just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.
  如果你们感到利便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的题目。
  4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
  我以为现在可以先起草一具临时方案。
  5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
  如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加点窜。
  6 Is there any way of ensuring we’ll have enough time for our talks?
  我们能否能包管有足够的时候来闲谈?
  7 So our evenings will be quite full then?
  那么我们的活动在早晨也安排满了吗?
  8 We’ll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
  如果你们宁愿答应的话,我们想留几个早晨供你们自在支配。
  9 We’d have to compare notes on what we’ve discussed during the day.
  我们想用点时候来钻研讨论一下白天闲谈的情况。
  10 That’ll put us both in the picture.
  如许双方都能了解片面的情况。
  11 Then we’d have some ideas of what you’ll be needing
  那么我们就会心中有点儿数,晓得你们需要什么了。
  12 I can’t say for certain off-hand.
  我还不能马上说定。
  13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
  有些理想材料拿到手总比坐着闲谈强。
  14 It’ll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
  如许就随便举行本性性的闲谈了。
  15 But wouldn’t you like to spend an extra day or two here?
  你们不宁愿答应在北京多待一天吗?
  16 I’m afraid that won’t be possible,much as we’d like to.
  虽然我们很想如许做,但生怕不可了。
  17 We’ve got to report back to the head office.
  我们还要回往向总部报告叨教情况呢。
  18 Thank you for you cooperation.
  感谢你们的互助。
  19 We’ve arranged our schedule without any trouble.
  我们已经很顺遂地把活动日程安排好了。
  20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?
  这是我们为你和你的冤家拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
  21 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
  如果对某些细节存心见的话,请提出来。
  22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
  我相信你在拟定这个计划上一定花了不少精神吧。
  23 We really wish you’ll have a pleasant stay here.
  我们真诚地希看你们在这里过得高兴。
  24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
  我想可否在我们会面结束时为我们安排一点时候购物。
  25 Welcome to our factory.
  接待到我们工场来。
  26 I’ve been looking forward to visiting your factory.
  我不断都盼看着不雅观赏贵厂。
  27 You’ll know our products better after this visit.
  不雅观赏后您会对我们的产物有更深的了解。
  28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
  年夜概我们可以先不雅观赏一下计划部分。
  29 Then we could look at the production line.
  然后我们再往看看临盆线。
  30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
  墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
  31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
  表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。
  32 We are running on two shifts.
  我们实施的义务是两班倒。
  33 Almost every process is computerized.
  几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。
  34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.
  义务苦守年夜年夜地提高了,而休息强度却低落了。
  35 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.
  全部产物在整个临盆历程中得经由历程五道质量查抄关。
  36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
  我们以为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
  37 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.
  因此,我们老是把质量放在第一位来思量。
  38 Quality is even more important than quantity.
  质量比数量更为重要。
  39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
  我希看此次来不雅观赏没有给你们增加太多的费事。
  40 Do we have to wear the helmets?
  我们得戴上防护帽吗?
  41 Is the production line fully automatic?
  临盆线是全主动的吗?
  42 What kind of quality control do you have?
  你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?
  43 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
  全部产物出厂前必需要经由严酷查抄。
  44 What’s your general impression,may I ask?
  不知您对我们厂总的印象若何?
  45 I’m impressed by your approach to business.
  你们经营业务的体例给我留下了很深的印象。
  46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.
  我以为你们的产物可以使你们赛过竞争对手。
  47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
  就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们比拟。
  48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.
  我想年夜概将来我们可以互助。
  49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
  我们想把生意扩展到中国市场。
  50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
  我此行的目标恰是想探问与贵公司建立商业干系的年夜概性。   51 We would be glad to start business with you.
  我们很愉快能与贵公司建立商业往来。
  52 I’d appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.
  卡脖子中请你们多加关照。
  53 We are happy to be of help.
  我们非常宁愿答应匡助。
  54 I can assure you of our close cooperation.
  我包管共同勉力。
  55 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
  可以让我不雅观赏一下你们的产物陈设室吗?
  56 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.
  如果全部不雅观赏的话,那得需要好几个小时。
  57 You may be interested in only some of the items.
  你年夜概对某些产物感快乐喜爱。
  58 I can just have a glance at the rest.
  剩下的部分我大略地看一下就可以了。
  59 They’ve met with great favor home and abroad.
  这些产物在海内外很受接待。
  60 All these articles are best selling lines.
  全部这些产物都是我们的畅销货。
  61 Your desire coincides with ours.
  我们双方的愿看都是同等的。
  62 No wonder you’re so experienced.
  怪不得你这么有履历。
  63 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.
  跟着竞争的加剧,纺织品商业越来越难做了。
  64 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?
  可以给我一些贵公司近来的商品价钱目次表大概一些有关申明材料吗?
  65 At what time can we work out a deal?
  我们什么时候卡脖子生意?
  66 I hope to conclude some business with you.
  我希看能与贵公司建立商业干系。
  67 We also hope to expand our business with you.
  我们也希看与贵公司扩展商业往来。
  68 This is our common desire.
  这是我们的共同愿看。
  69 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
  我想你年夜概已经了解到中国在对外商业中接纳了灵活的政策。
  70 I’ve read about it,but I’d like to know more about it.
  我已经晓得了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。
  71 Seeing is believing.
  百闻不如一见。
  72 I would like to present our comments in the following order.
  我希看能依照以下的顺序提出我们的不雅观点。
  73 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.
  首先我将简单申明我们商品的特征。
  74 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.
  专利的情况会在申明竞争产物时一并提出。
  75 Please proceed with your presentation.
  请开始你的简报。
  76 Yes, we have been interested in new system.
  是的,我们对新系统很感快乐喜爱。
  77 Has your company done any research in this field?
  叨教贵公司对此范围做了任何钻研吗?
  78 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.
  有,我们做了一些,可是因为我们才刚起步,并没有任何材料可以提供给你们。
  79 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.
  如果您感快乐喜爱的话,我可以列表让你参考。
  80 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.
  在结束这个题目之前特地一提,我希看能再提出一些不雅观点。
  81 I would like to ask you a favor.
  我可以提出一个要求吗?
  82 Would you let me know your fax number?
  可以通知我您的传真机号码吗?
  83 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?
  可以请你在本日已往答复吗?
  84 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?
  你能思量接受我们的反对案吗?
  85 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.
  如果你能压服运营团队,我会很感谢感动。
  86 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.
  我发起我们休息一下喝杯咖啡。
  87 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.
  年夜概我们应该先批评辩论完B项议题。
  88 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.
  毕竟上,我们希看可以先内部讨论B项议题。
  89 May I propose that we break for coffee now?
  我可以发起休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?
  90 If you insist, I will comply with your request.
  如果你对峙,我们会依照你的要求。
  91 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.
  我们必需夸张这些付款前提对我们很重要。
  92 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.
  请了解这一点对我们至关重要。
  93 I don’t know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.
  我不晓得你能否了解,可是,这个前提对我们是需要的。
  94 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.
  我们的目标是不给与专卖权。
  95 There should always be exceptions to the rule.
  凡事总有例外。
  96 I would not waste my time pursuing that.
  如果是我的话,不会将时候浪费在这里。
  97 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?
  你可以回答我有关包管的题目吗?
  98 I don’t know whether you care to answer right away.
  我不晓得你能否宁愿答应立刻回答。
  99 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.
  我必需提出一些比较尴尬的题目。
  100 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?
  负疚,你可以频频方才所说的吗?   101 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.
  请你只管即便加速说话速度。
  102 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?
  你能详细申明你们的论据吗?
  103 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.
  这会匡助我了解你们的重点。
  104 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.
  我们如果不了解你们关于款体例的意见,便不能进一步检验。
  105 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.
  毕竟上,我关怀的是贵公司对我们产物市场的考量。
  106 We really need more specific information about your technology.
  我们需要与贵公司技能相干更专门的资讯。
  107 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn’t it?
  这个计划必需尽速举行。一个月的时候应该够了吧?
  108 I will try, but no promises.
  我会尝尝看,可是不敢包管。
  109 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?
  我没听清晰你们的题目,你能频频一次吗?
  110 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.
  以下的谜底必需再经由正式确认才有效。
  111 Let me give you an indication.
  我可以提醒一个设法。
  112 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.
  请记得这不是末了的回答。
  113 Let’s imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.
  让我们假定一个我们不满意的状况。
  114 Just for argument’s sake, suppose we disagree.
  为了讨论各种气象,让我们假定我方不满意时的处理体例。
  115 There is no such published information.
  没有相干的出版材料。
  116 Such data is confidential.
  如许的材料为秘要材料。
  117 I am not sure such data does exist.
  我不确定能否有如许的材料存在。
  118 It would depend on what is on the list.
  这要看列表内容。
  119 We need them urgently.
  我们急需这些材料。
  120 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.
  好。我们收齐之后会立刻寄给你。
  121 I’d like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you’d like to know?
  我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么分外想晓得的吗?
  122 I’d like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?
  我想了解一下贵国的投资情况。
  123 I’d like to know something about your foreign trade policy.
  我极度想了解有关贵国对外商业的政策。
  124 It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.
  听说你们正在实施一种新的对外商业政策。
  125 Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.
  我们的对外商业政策不断因此划一互利、互通有无为基础的。
  126 We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.
  我们在详细操作体例上灵活多了。
  127 We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.
  我们重要接纳了一些国际上的老例做法。
  128 You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you? 你们的收支口商业也有一些调解,对吗?
  129We are sure both of us have a brighter future.
  我们相信双方都有一个光明的远景。
  130 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?
  你以为该如何来举行此次闲谈呢?
  131 Perhaps you’ve heard our product’s name. Would you like to know more about it?
  年夜概你已听说过我们产物的称呼,你想晓得更多一点吗?
  132 Let me tell you about our product.
  关于产物一事让我向你申明。
  133 This is our most recently developed product.
  这是我们近来开发的产物。
  134 We’d like to recommend our new home health monitor.
  我们想保举我们新的家庭康健监测器。
  135 That sounds like the product we had in mind.
  那种产物好像便是我们所想要的。
  136 I’m sure you’ll be pleased with this product.
  我敢包管你会喜好这种产物的。
  137 I’m really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.
  我确信这种产物有各种你所要的格局。
  138 I strongly recommend this product.
  我强力保举这种产物。
  139 If I were you, I’d choose this product.
  如果我是你,我就选择这种产物。
  140 We’ve already had a big demand for this product.
  这种产物我们已有很年夜的需要求量
  141 This product is doing very well in foreign countries.
  这种产物在外洋很畅销。
  142 Our product is competitive in the international market.
  我们的产物在国际市场上具有竞争力。
  143 Let’s move on to what makes our product sell so well.
  让我来申明是什么缘故原因使我们的产物销售得那么好。
  144 Good. That’s just what we want to hear.
  我敢包管我们向你供给的价位是合理的。
  188 I don’t think you’ll have any difficulty in pushing sales.
  我以为你推销时不会有任何困难。
  189 But the market prices are changing frequently.
  可是市场价钱随时都在转变。
  190 It’s up to you to decide.
  这重要取决于你。
  191 The demand for our products has kept rising.
  要求定购我们产物的人越来越多。
  192 How long will your offer hold good?
  通俗你们报盘的有效期是多长?
  193 We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue.
  我们有补偿商业和合伙运营。
  194 I think a joint venture would be beneficial to both of us .
  我以为合伙运营对双方都是有利的。
  195 Please give us your proposal if you’re ready for that.
  如果你们宁愿答应做合伙运营,请提出你的方案。
  196 Please go over it and see if everything is in order.
  请过目一下,看看能否统统稳当。
  197 Do you have any comment on this clause.
  你对这一条目有何不雅观点?
  198 Don’t you think we should add a sentence here like this?
  岂非你不以为我们应该在这儿加上一句话?
  199 If one side fails to observe the contract,the other side is entitled to cancel it.
  如果一方不实施条约协议,另一方则有权停止条约。
  200 The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.
  形成的丧失落必需由毁约方承当。测验年夜编纂拾掇整顿...
收藏 有帮助 没帮助

上篇: 窜改销售业绩有高招
下篇: 创业与人生(漫笔之三)

相关主题