国际商务师营业外语教诲:外贸报价英语及报价本领
0 ihunter 2010/05

  01)A: We can offer you this in different levels of quality.
  A:这产物我们有三种不划一级的质量。
  B: Is there much of a difference in price ?
  B:价钱也有很年夜的分别吧?
  A: Yes ,the economy model is about 30百分 less.
  A:是的,经济型的年夜约廉价30百分。
  B: We‘ll take that one .
  B:我们就买那种。
  02)A: Is this going to satisfy your requirements ?
  A:这种的合你的要求吗?
  B: Actually , it is more than we need .
  B:毕竟上,已凌驾我们所需要的。
  A: We can give you a little cheaper model .
  A:我们可以供给你廉价一点的型式。
  B: Let me see the specifications for that .
  B:让我看看它的规格仿单吧。
  03)A: You‘re asking too much for this part .
  A:这零件你们要价太高了。
  B: we have some cheaper ones .
  B:我们有廉价一点的。
  A: What is the price difference ?
  A:价钱差多少?
  B: The basic model will cost about 10百分 less
  B:根基型的廉价约10百分阁下。
  04)A: How many different models of this do you offer?
  A:这个你们有多少种不合的型式。
  B: We have five different ones .
  B:五种
  A: Is there much of a price difference .
  A:价钱有很年夜的差异吗?
  B: Yes, so we had better look over your specifications.
  B:是的,所以我们最好先把您的规格申明细看一遍。
  05)A: The last order didn‘t work out too well for us
  A:上回订的货用起来不如何顺。
  B: What was wrong?
  B:有什么题目吗?
  A: We were developing too much waste .
  A:临盆出来的废品太多了。
  B: I suggest you go up to our next higher price level.
  B:我发起您接纳我们价钱再高一级的货
  06)A: Did the material work out well for you ?
  A:那些材料举行的顺遂吗?
  B: Not really .
  B:不如何好。
  A: What was wrong?
  A:如何啦?
  B: We felt that the price was too high for the quality .
  B:我们以为以如许的质量价钱太高了。
  07) A: Has our material been all right ?
  A:我们的原材料没题目吧?
  B: I‘m afraid not .
  B:有题目呢。
  A: Maybe you should order a little better quality
  A:年夜概您应该买质量好一点的
  B: Yes, we might have to do that .
  B:是呀,生怕只要这么做了。
  08) A: I think you had better come out to the factory .
  A:我看你最好走一趟工场,
  B: Is there something wrong .
  B:出了什么事吗
  A: Yes ,your last shipment wasn‘t up to par .
  A:嗯,你上次送往的货没有到达尺度
  B: Let ‘s go out and have a look at it .
  走,我们往看看
  09) A: I want you to look at this material .
  A:我要你看看这材料
  B: Is this from our last shipment ?
  B:这是上次叫的货吗?
  A: Yes ,it is .
  A:是啊。
  B: I can see why you are having some problems with it .
  B:我年夜白为什么你用起来会有题目了。
  10) A: I would suggest that you use this material instead of that .
  A:我发起你改用这种更换那种。
  B: But that costs more .
  B:可是那样成本较高。
  A: But you will get less waste from this .
  A:但可以淘汰浪费。
  B: We‘ll try it once .
  B:那么就试一次看看吧。
  11) A: Our manufacturing costs have gone up too much
  A:我们的制形成本增加太多了。
  B: You might try one of our cheaper components .
  B:你尝尝这种较廉价的组件如何?
  A: Let‘s take a look at your price list again
  A:我再看一次你们的价目表吧。
  B: Sure . I‘ll bring it in next week .
  B:好哇,我下个礼拜带过去。
  12) A: This is the best material we have to offer .
  A:这是本公司所供给的最好的材料。
  B: Actually ,I don‘t think we need it to be this good .
  B:说实在的,我并不以为我们用得着这么好的,
  A: I can let you have this kind cheaper .
  A:我可以算你廉价一点。
  B: Let‘s do that .
  B:那就这么说定吧?
  13) A: How is the new material working out for you ?
  A:新材料用得若何?
  B: Fine .we‘re saving a lot of money with it .
  B:不错,节省了不少的钱,
  A: I‘m glad to hear that .
  A:听你这么说真愉快
  B: It was a good suggestion .thanks .
  B:你发起得不错,感谢。
  14) A: How many would you like to order ?
  A:您要订多少?
  B: Is there a minimum order ?
  B:有最低订购量的限制吗?
  A: No ,we can ship in lots of any size .
  A:没有,任何数量都可以出货。
  B: We‘ll try one case of this .
  B:那么,这种的就试一箱吧
  15) A: We‘re ready to take your order now.
  A:你们现在可以下订单了。
  B: We want to try this component as a sample.
  B:这种组件我们想试个样品看看。
  A: I can send one for you to try .
  A:我们可以寄个给你试用。
  B: Yes , please do that .
  B:好,那就费事你了。
  16) A: How many would you like to order ?
  A:您要订多少?
  B: How do they come packaged ?
  B:货是如何装的呢?
  A: In cases of 100.
  A:一箱装100个。
  B: We‘ll take 500.
  B:我们要500个
  17) A: We need seven of these .
  A:我们要七个这种的。
  B: They come in cases of five .
  B:它们是五个一箱。
  A: Then ,send two cases please .
  A:如许的话,就送两箱吧。
  B: Good . thank you for the order .
  B:好的,感谢你的订货。
  18) A: We can‘t handle an order that small.
  A:这么少的数量,我们不能接受。
  B: What is the minimum we would have to order .
  B:那么我们至少得订多少呢。
  19) A: We have a problem with your order .
  A:你订的货有点题目。
  B: What is it ?
  B:什么题目。
  A: We can‘t split open a case to fill your order .
  A:因为我们不能拆箱来凑足你的订量。
  B: I‘ll see if we can take the whole case .
  B:那我思量看看是不是可以买整箱。
  20) A: Do you offer any quantity discounts ?
  A:年夜量购买有折扣吗?
  B: No, we don‘t.
  B:不,没有。
  A: Then give us three cases of this .
  A:那么这种的就买三箱好了。
  实在学外贸 英语 和在黉舍英语课照旧有区别:
  在黉舍学习外贸英语,可以如许:
  1, 器重外贸白话,叫个本国冤家
  2, 不要迷信黉舍外贸函电书籍,根基上逾期的东西
  3, 多往外贸论坛,如Fob上外洋贸论坛学习
  4, 多往用外贸英语,好比可以到外贸论坛,百度晓得帮助 翻译
  5, 警惕他人的体例,同时组成自己奇特的体例
  如果英语基础欠好从事外贸,可以如许:
  1.没有需要分外用一年时候往学英语
  2.在义务中边做边学,那样掌握得快
  3.如果你肯学的话,自学成材便是,如果不想学,那一年时候就浪费了
  4.多跟外洋客户相同,学习些适用的句子
  5.实在外贸触及不到太多英语,根基的东西在黉舍也学得差不多了
  6.也不要往什么 培训 中央,那是在浪费钱
  7.倘使有个老外做冤家,那便是最好了

  把国际商务师站点加进收躲夹

  接待进进:2009年国际商务师课程免费试听

  更多信息请会面:测验年夜论坛?国际商务师

...
收藏 有帮助 没帮助

上篇: 销售员业绩欠安的8年夜通病
下篇: 广西构建中国东北与东盟物流关键

相关主题