外贸询盘常用的句子中英比较
0 ihunter 2010/06
外贸询盘常用的句子中英比较
Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.
年夜量询盘证明我们产质量量过硬。
As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.
一旦价钱上升,询盘将规新生泼。
Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.
对地毯的询盘日益增加。
Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.
询盘如斯之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。
Enquiries are dwindling.
询盘正在淘汰。
Enquiries are dried up.
询盘正在尽迹。
They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.
他们理睬将今后的询盘转给中国公司
Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.
询盘通俗由买方发出。
Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.
贝克西席来北京向中国纺织公司举行询价。
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.
很遗憾,你们所询的货色现在无货。
In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.
在收支IT易中,我们常向外商询价。
To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit.
为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表会面了我们。
We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.
我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。
Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.
你们的询盘不明白,我们无法回答。
Now that we've already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible?
既然我们已经对你们产物询价,可否尽快给以回答?
China National Silk Corporation received the inquiry sheet sent by a British company.
中国丝绸公司收到了英国一家公司的询价单。
Thank you for your inquiry.
感谢你们的询价。
Words and Phrases
inquire询盘;询价;询购
to inquire about对...询价
to make an inquiry发出询盘;向...询价
inquirer询价者
enquiry询盘
inquiry sheet询价单
specific inquiry详细询盘
an occasional inquiry偶尔询盘
to keep inquiry in mind记着询盘
(二)
May I have an idea of your prices?
可以了解一下你们的价钱吗?
Can you give me an indication of price?
你能给我一个估价吗?
Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.
请告知你们有关商品的最低价。
If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.
如果你们的价钱优惠,我们可以马上订货。
When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?
李西席,什么时候能获得你们到岸价的实盘?
We'd rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.
我们希看你们报离岸价钱。
Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Hamberg for the chairs.
请通知你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价钱。
Words and Phrases
favorable优惠的
firm price实价,实盘
Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?
为了便于我方报价,可以通知我们你们所要的数量吗?
We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.
我们想了解你们能供给什么,以及你们的销售前提。
How long does it usually take you to make delivery?
你们每每要多久本领交货?
Could you make prompt delivery?
可以即期交货吗?
Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?
不知你们能不能接受在一段时候里分批交货?
Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose?
可否告知你们将接纳哪种付款体例?
Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?
你可否告知我们最早船期吗?
Do you take special orders?
你们接受特别订货吗?
Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?
你能给我们寄来一份胶靴的目次,连同通知我们付款体例吗?
he inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so on and so forth.
他询问了品种、花样和价钱等情况。
We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of tea.
我们向张司理询问了茶叶的品种、质量、价钱等题目。
Words and Phrases
sales conditions销售前提
to make delivery交货
to make prompt-delivery即期交货
payment terms付款体例
special orders特别订货
外贸人必需认识到这一点,即:主人不年夜概只是向你一团体询价,所以若何及时有效地答复主人是我们要掌握的根基功.
要使自己的答复令主人满意,除了应认识主人所询产物的相干信息,以里手的立场同主人交换外,还不能随心所欲地耽误答复的时候,如果你下班时收到主人的询盘,如果你可以马上报出价,但你偷懒一下,拖到第二天赋答复主人,主人很有年夜概将白白等你一天,这会给主人形成很坏的印象,这时若主人收到了其他供货商的复盘,很有年夜概主人就不会再理会你了.
如果你马上报不出价,也应该给主人写一封邮件,申明临时无法和工场联系上,宴主人等等,第二天一定给他报价,如许主人固然没有及时获得报价,但会浏览你的互助立场和高的义务苦守,感到你对他的器重,宁愿答应与你继承谈下往.

关键字:外贸询盘 外贸询盘中英比较 询盘句子中英比较
收藏 有帮助 没帮助

上篇: 价钱条目术语
下篇: 外贸企业推行瓶颈与处理之道

相关主题