适用外贸白话年夜全(九)
0 ihunter 2010/05

to transport by sea 海运
to transport by railway 陆运
transportation by sea, land, air, and mail 海、陆、空、邮运输
to arrange transport 安排运输
to have some difficulties in 在...有困难
(三)
We think it necessary to move the articles by way of combined transportation.
我们以为联运货色非常需要。
Sometimes, the way of combined transportation has the complicated formalities.
偶尔联运的手续非常繁琐。
the two sides aGREed to employ "联运"。
 
Train-Air-Truck (TAT;TA) "陆-空-陆"联运;或"陆空联运"
combined transportation 联运
Combined Transport Documents (CTD) 团结运输票据
multimodal combined 联运, 多式联运
through B/L 联运提单
through transport 联运
direct vessel 中转船只
entire voyage 整个运输历程中
formality 手续
(四)
Who will bear the extra freight charges?
多出的运费由谁承当?
Please quote your current tariffs.
请报你公司的最新运费表。
Freight for shipment from Shanghai to Hongkong is to be charged to your account.
从 上海 到喷鼻香港的运费由贵方承当。
the bill of lading should be marked as "运费预付"字样。
 
transport charge 运输费
cargo freight 运费
carriage 运费九)装运shipment
the shipment has arrived in good condition.
运到之货情况精良
I hope you'll be entirely satisfied with this initial shipment.
我希看您能对第一批货感到满意。
Please exercise better care with future shipments.
对往后装运的货,请多加留意。
Can last shipment be duplicated?
上次装运的货能再卖一批吗?
We reGREt we can't ship as you desired.
很负疚,我们不能按你们的要求装船。
We'll send vessels to pick up the cargo at Huangpu.
我们将派船只在黄埔装运。
there is an over-shipment of 200 lbs.
货色多装了200磅。
Can we short-ship 5 tons?
我们可以少装5吨吗?
Please hold shipment pending our instructions.
请在我们关照之前停歇装货。
the goods are all ready for shipment.
货色已经准备好待装运。
I've got a bone to pick with you over your last shipment to London.
关于上次装运到伦敦的那批货,我不得不埋怨你。
the cargo has been shipped on board s.s. "西风"号汽船。
We ship most of our oil in bulk.
我们装运的油年夜都是散装的。
We can get preferential duty rates when we ship to the U.S.A.
我们能在货色装运到美国时获得优惠 税率 。
the facilities for shipping goods to southeast Asian countries have changed a lot.
出口到东南亚的货色的装运前提已年夜年夜改进了。
 
shipment 装运
shipping advice 装船关照
loading 装货
shipping order 装货单
to effect shipment 装运
shipping 装运的
shipping mark 装运标记
to make shipment 交货,装运
to ship 装船,装运
shipping instruction 装船票据
to make delivery of the goods 交货
to take delivery of the goods 提货
]unloading/discharging 卸货
loading list 装船单
loading charge 装船费
loading certificate 装货证明书
loading days 装货天数,装载时候
load off 卸货
Male's Receipt 年夜副收条
loaded on Deck (货色)装于甲板上
Shipping Instructions form 装船指示单
shipping documents 装船票据
cargo mark 货色装运标记
(二)
Can our order of 100 cars be shipped as soon as possible?
我们订的100辆小汽车能尽快装运吗?
An early reply from you will help us to speed up shipment.
如果你们尽快回答,我们便可以加速装船。
the order No. 105 is so urgently required that we have to ask you to speed up shipment.
第105号订单所订货色我们要急用,请你们加速装船速度。
Could you manage to hasten the delivery?
你们可否加速装运?
Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly?
你们能不能提早一点交货呢?
A timely delivery means a lot to us.
及时交货对我们来说干系可年夜了。
I'm sorry to say that we can't advance the time of delivery.
极度负疚我们不能把交货期提早。
there's still another possibility to ensure a prompt delivery of the goods.
另有另一种年夜概可以确保即期交货。
If shipment were effected from Hong Kong, we could receive the goods much earlier.
如果在喷鼻香港交货,我们可以更早些收到货色。
Could you do something to advance your shipment?
你们能不能设法提早交货?
they hold a discussion on the time of shipment for fireworks.
他们就礼花的装运期题目举行了闲谈。
Since the time of shipment can not be fixed, I can not but worry about it.
交货期还没定上去,我如何会不焦虑呢?
I'm sorry to tell you that we are unable to give you a definite date of shipment for the time being.
很负疚,现在我们还无法通知您切当的装船日期。
Can you effect shipment of the order in March?
您看这批货能在3月份装运吗?
Is it possible to effect shipment during October?
能不能在10月份交货?
I want the goods to be delivered in June.
我希看你们能在6月份交货。
After shipment, it will be altogether four to five weeks before the goods can reach our retailers.
从交货到零售商收到货色总共需要4至5个礼拜。
We can effect shipment in December or early next year at the latest.
我们最晚在今年12月份或明年终交货。
We assure you that shipment will be made no later than the first half of April.
请您放心,我们交货期不会迟于4月份上半月。
You expect us to make delivery in less than a month, right?
您是希看我们在不到1个月的时候内交货吗?
I'm terribly worried about late shipment.
我极度担心货色迟交。
 
forward shipment 远期装运
near shipment 近期装运
prompt shipment 即期装运
shipment as soon as possible 尽速装运
late shipment 迟交
prompt delivery 即期交货
time of shipment 装运期,装运时候
time of delivery 交货期
load time 装货时候
to speed up 加速
to effect shipment 交货,装运
initial shipment 第一批货
shipment during October 1990
1990年10月装运
shipment during October/November
1990年10月或11月装运
shipment on or before 15th, November, 1990
1990年11月15日已往装运
shipment during May with partial shipment and transshipment allowed, sellers option.
装运期由卖方选择,理睬分批装运。
shipment on or before the end of November 1990.
1990年底或已往装运。
shipment on Board the Vessel called the...
已由某某汽船装运
to exercise better care with sth
多加关怀
over-shipment 多装
short-shipment 少装
to be ready for 准备好
in bulk 散装
preferential duty rates 优惠利率
facilities 前提,办法步伐
(三)
It's better to designate Tanggu as the loading port.
在塘沽装货比较符合。
A manager of a Japanese Company and a staff member of a Chinese corporation hold a discussion on the loading port at Beijing Hotel.
中国公司一名营业员与日本公司的司理在 北京 饭店就装运港题目举行了卡脖子。
We'd better have a brief talk about the loading port.
我们最好能就装运港题目冗长地谈一谈。
You may choose Tianjin as port of shipment.
你可以选择 天津 作为交货港。
How about shipping them from Huangpu instead of Shantou?
把汕头改为黄埔交货如何样?
You insist that Dalian is the loading port, right?
您对峙把 年夜连 定为装运港,对吗?
Now Huangpu is fine as the loading port.
现在可以把黄埔定为装运港。
We are always willing to choose the big ports as the loading ports.
我们总希看用较年夜的 口岸 作为装运港
We'd like to designate Shanghai as the loading port because it is near the producing area.
我们希看把 上海 定为装运港是因为它离货色产地比较近。
It makes no difference to us to change the loading port from Shantou to Zhuhai.
将装运港由汕头改为珠海对我们来说题目不年夜。
Shall we have a talk on the port of discharge this afternoon?
我们今世界战书是不是谈谈卸货港的题目?
He exchanged views on the choice of the unloading port with Mr. Smith.
他和史密斯西席就选择卸货港题目交换了意见。
What's your unloading port please?
你们的卸货港定在那边?
It's not reasonable to have the goods unloaded at Hamburg.
把货卸在汉堡不太符合。
We don't think it's proper to unload the Chinese tea at London.
我们以为把伦敦作为中国茶叶的卸货港,很难让人接受。
As most of our clients are near Tianjin, we'd like to appoint Tanggu as the unloading port.
我们的年夜年夜都客户离 天津 较近,所以选择了塘沽作为卸货港。
there are more sailings at Shanghai, so we have chosen it as the unloading port.
因为 上海 的船次多,我们把这里定为卸货港。
We'd like to change the unloading port from Tokyo to Osaka.
我们宁愿答应把卸货港由东京改为年夜阪十)付款payment terms
Payment is to be effected (made) before the end of this month.
这个月末已往应该付款。
It's convenient to make payment in pound sterling.
用英镑付款较利便。
Now, as regards payment, we've aGREed to use U.S. Dollar, am I right?
至于付款,我们已赞同用美圆,对吗?
We may have some difficulties IT payment in Japanese yen.
用日圆付款年夜概会有困难。
I've never made payment in Renminbi before.
我从未用过人夷易近币付款。
We can't accept payment on deferred terms.
我们不能接受延期付款。
What's your reason for the refusal of payment?
你们拒付的来由是什么?
Collection is not paid.
托收 款未得照付。
We don't think you'll refuse to pay.
我们相信你们不会拒付。
Only one refusal of payment is acceptable to the bank.
银行只接受一次拒付。
You ought to pay us the bank interest once payment is wrongly refused.
如果拒付错了,你们应该偿付我方的银行利钱。
We'll not pay until shipping documents for the goods have reached us.
见不到货色装船票据,我们不付款。
We're worrying that a decline in prices might lead to refusal of payment.
我们担心市场价钱下跌会惹起拒付。
Of course payment might be refused if anything goes wrong with the documents.
如果票据有题目,固然可以提出拒付。
the equipment will be paid in installments with the commodities produced by our factory.
设置装备摆设以我们工场临盆的产物分期了偿。

收藏 有帮助 没帮助

上篇: 外贸本领:跟单流程11步
下篇: 适用外贸白话年夜全(六)

相关主题