适用外贸白话年夜全(六)
0 ihunter 2010/05

fireworks 礼花
be in good order 完整
be in bad order 破坏,(包装)不合格
marten overcoats 貂皮年夜衣
intact 完整的,未损伤的
tastefully 精彩的
well-done 美不雅观,讲求
to be on a par with 与...相媲美
unique 奇特的
rough handling 草率的处理(搬运,装运货色)
to reinforce the packing 加固包装
(三)
We aGREe to use cartons for outer packing.
我们赞同用纸箱做外包装。
Could you use cardboard boxes?
你们用硬纸板箱包装吗?
It would cost more for you to pack the goods in wooden cases.
利用木箱包装成本会高些。
the piece goods are to be wrapped in kraft IT, then packed in wooden cases.
布疋 在装进木箱已往要用牛皮纸包好。
the eggs are packed in cartons with beehives lined with shake-proof IT board.
鸡蛋要用带蜂房孔,内衬防震纸板的纸箱包装。
Each pill is put into a small box sealed with wax.
每个丸药装进小盒后用蜡密封好。
Please make the fruit jar airtight.
请把果酱罐密封。
We'll pack them two dozen"鉴戒轻放"字样。
Every 100 dozen should be packed in a wooden case marked TM and numbered from No. 1 upward.
每100打装一箱,刷上唛头TM,从第一号开始往上循序编号。
Please mark the cases(boxes,bags,casks,etc)as per the drawing given.
请按所给的图样在(盒、袋、桶等等)上刷唛头。
Please cable packing and marks.
请电告包装及唛头模样形状。
We will mark the packages the same as before.
我们将在货包上刷上和已往一样的唛头。
 
mark 唛头
Indicative Mark 指示性标记
Warning Mark 告诫性标记
upward 向上,由下往上
This Side Up 此端向上
Handle With Care 鉴戒轻放
Keep Upright 勿倒置
Use No Hooks 请勿倒挂
Not to be tripped 勿倾倒
Keep in a dry place 在枯燥处保管
Keep in a cool place"packing extra" 包装费用另计
packing and presentation 包装装潢及表面
packing credit 打包放款,包装 声誉证
packing letter of credit 包装 声誉证 ,红条标 声誉证
packing list/note/slip 装箱单
packing specification 包装尺度化
seller's usual packing 卖方习尚包装
seaworthy packing 合适海运包装(七)价钱price
Business is closed at this price.
生意就按此价敲定。
Your price inacceptable (unacceptable).
你方价钱可以(不可以)接受。
Your price is feasible (infeasible).
你方价钱是可行(不可行)的。
Your price is workable.
你们出价可行。
Your price is realistic (unrealistic).
你方价钱符合理想(不理想)。
Your price is reasonable (unreasonable).
你方价钱合理(不合理)。
Your price is practicable (impracticable).
你方价钱是行得通的(行不通)。
Your price is attractive (not attractive).
你方价钱有吸引力(无吸引力)。
Your price is inducing (not inducing).
你方价钱有吸引力(无吸引力)。
Your price is convincing (not convincing).
你方价钱有吸引力(无吸引力)。
Your price is competitive (not competitive).
你方价钱有竞争力(无竞争力)。
the goods are (not) competitively priced.
此货的定价有(无)竞争力。

收藏 有帮助 没帮助

上篇: 适用外贸白话年夜全(九)
下篇: 外贸跟单技能手腕练习与跟单流程剖析

相关主题