外贸常用接待英语
1.Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics? 对不起,你是来自东方电子公司的苏姗?戴卫斯吗?
2.Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. TakeITa. 是的,我便是,你一定是竹下西席吧。
3.Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures? 对不起,叨教你是从国家装配公司来的雷夫?梅耶史西席吗?
4.I"m Dennis. I am here to meet you today. 我是丹尼斯,本日我到这里来接你。
5.I"m Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan. 我是唐纳德,上次你来台湾时我们见过面。
6.I"m Edwin. I"ll show you to your hotel. 我是爱德温,我带你往旅店。
7.How was your flight? Was it comfortable? 你坐的班机如何样?还惬意吗?
8.It was quite good. But it was awfully long. 班机很好,便是时候太长了。
9.Did you have a good flight? 你旅途高兴吗?
10.Not really, I"m afraid. We were delayed taking off, and we encountered a lot of bad weather. 不太好,我们起飞耽搁了,还遭遇了恶劣的气候。
11.How was your flight? 你的航班如何?
12.Did you get any sleep on the plane? 你在飞机上睡觉了吗?
13.Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation? 华格纳西席,你预订过旅店吗?
14.No, I don’t. Will it be a problem? 不,我没有,会有困难吗?
15.I don’t think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make some calls. 我以为没有,我晓得有几家便利旅店,让我打几个电话。
16.I’ve made a reservation at the hotel you used last time. 我已预订了你上次住过的旅店。
17.We’ve booked a Western-style room for you. 我们已为你订了一间西式的房间。
18.Let’s go to the station to get a train into town. 我们到火车站往乘车进城。
19.Does it take long to get into Taibei from here? 今后地往台北要良久吗?
20.It’s about an hour. 年夜要要一个小时。
21.We’ll get a taxi from the station. 我们到火车站乘出租车。
22.There’s a shuttle bus we can use. 我们可搭乘机场班车。
23.I’ve brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel. 我开车来的,所以我开车送你到旅店。
24.You must be hungry. Shall we get something to eat? 你一定饿了,我们吃点东西好吗?
25.That sounds good. Let’s get something at the hotel restaurant. I feel a little tired. 那太棒了,我们就到旅店餐厅吃点东西,我有点累了。
26.Would you like to have some dinner? 你想用饭吗?
27.What would you like to eat? 你想吃什么呢?
28.Can I take you out to dinner? It"ll be my treat. 我带你出往用饭好吗?此次我请客。
29.If you’re hungry, we can eat dinner now. 如果你饿了,我们现在就往用饭。
30.Have you had breakfast yet? 你吃过早餐了吗?
31.Yes. It was delicious. 是的,味道很好。
32.Good. Let’s go to the office. 好的,我们往办公室吧。
33.How is your room? 你的房间如何?
34.Did you sleep well last night? 你昨晚睡得好吗?
35.Why don’t we go to the office now? 为何我们现在不往办公室呢?
36.We’ll start with an orientation video. It runs about 15 minutes. 我们将从一个电视简报开始,年夜要放15分钟。
37.The tour will take about an hour and a half. We ought to be back here by 3:00. 不雅观赏年夜要要一个半小时,3点钟已往回到这里。
38.Our new product line has been very successful. We’ve expanded the factory twice this year already. 我们新的临盆线极度乐成,我们今年已把工场扩展了两倍。
39.I’d like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you’d like to know? 我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么分外想晓得的吗?
40.We have some reports to show you for background information. 我们另有一些陈说向你介绍背景材料。
41.Is your factory any different from other plastics factories? 你们工场和其他塑胶工场有何差异呢?
42.Yes, our production speed is almost twice the industry-wide average. 是的,我们的临盆速度是其他工场两倍。
43.I’d like to explain what makes this factory special. 我要向你申明本工场的特征。
44.This is the most fully-automated factory we have. 这是我们的全主动化工场。
45.It’s the most up-to-date in the industry. 这是同行中最新型的。
46.We’ve increased our efficiency by 20百分 through automation. 经由历程主动化我们的苦守增加了20百分.
47.Could you tell me the cost of production per unit? 请你通知我每件制品的临盆成本好吗?
48.I’m afraid I don’t know. Let me ask the supervisor in this section. 生怕我不晓得,让我来询问一下该组的担当人。
49.I’m not really sure about that. Mr. Jiang should know the answer to that. 关于那事我不敢确定,蒋西席应该晓得谜底。
50.Let me direct that question to the manager. 让我直接问司理好了。
51.I’m not familiar with that part. Let me call someone who is more knowledgeable. 那部分我不认识,让我找专业人士来申明。
52.Yes, I’d like to know your daily production. 是的,我想晓得你们的日临盆额。
53.Is there anything you"d like to know? 你想晓得什么?
54.Is there anything I can explain fully? 有什么事变要我详细申明的吗?
55.What did you think of our factories? 你以为我们的工场如何?
56.I was impressed very much. 我有深入的印象。
57.thank you very much for giving us your valuable time. 我们占用了你贵重的时候,极度感谢感动。
58.We have a small gift for you to take with you when you leave the factory. 你分开工场时,我们有件小礼物要送给你。测验年夜编纂拾掇整顿 ...
上篇:
一辈子忘不了创业时吃的辛苦
下篇:
另类乐蜂网成长日记:玩转20亿“达人经济”
相关主题
精彩主题