160句尽妙外贸用语
0 ihunter 2010/05

1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

    我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的勾留高兴。

    2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe. 我相信这是对我们的特别光顾光顾了。

    3 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.

    如果你们感到利便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的题目。

    4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now. 我以为现在可以先起草一具临时方案。

    5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.

    如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加点窜。

    6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?

    我们能否能包管有足够的时候来闲谈?

    7 So our evenings will be quite full then? 那么我们的活动在早晨也安排满了吗?

    8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.

    如果你们宁愿答应的话,我们想留几个早晨供你们自在支配。

    9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.

    我们想用点时候来钻研讨论一下白天闲谈的情况。

    10 That'll put us both in the picture. 如许双方都能了解片面的情况。

    11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing

    那么我们就会心中有点儿数,晓得你们需要什么了。

    12 I can't say for certain off-hand. 我还不能马上说定。

    13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

    有些理想材料拿到手总比坐着闲谈强。

    14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then. 如许就随便举行本性性的闲谈了。

    15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here? 你们不宁愿答应在北京多待一天吗?

    16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to. 虽然我们很想如许做,但生怕不可了。

    17 We've got to report back to the head office. 我们还要回往向总部报告叨教情况呢。

    18 Thank you for you cooperation. 感谢你们的互助。

    19 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble. 我们已经很顺遂地把活动日程安排好了。

    20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?

    这是我们为你和你的冤家拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

    21 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask. 如果对某些细节存心见的话,请提出来

    。

    22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it. 我相信你在拟定这个计划上一定花了不少精神吧。

    23 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here. 我们真诚地希看你们在这里过得高兴。

    24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us. 我想可否在我们会面结束时为我们安排一点时候购物。

    25 Welcome to our factory. 接待到我们工场来。

    26 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory. 我不断都盼看着不雅观赏贵厂。

    27 You'll know our products better after this visit. 不雅观赏后您会对我们的产物有更深的了解。

    28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department. 年夜概我们可以先不雅观赏一下计划部分。

    29 Then we could look at the production line. 然后我们再往看看临盆线。

    30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets. 墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

    31 They describe how each process goes on to the next. 表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

    32 We are running on two shifts. 我们实施的义务是两班倒。

    33 Almost every process is computerized. 几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

    34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.

    义务苦守年夜年夜地提高了,而休息强度却低落了。

    35 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.

    全部产物在整个临盆历程中得经由历程五道质量查抄关。
1234

收藏 有帮助 没帮助

上篇: 免烧,免蒸,免水泥修建砖(D0507)
下篇: 企业家7年夜喜剧形式

相关主题