久仰!I' ve heard so much about you.
很久不见了!Long time no see.
辛苦了!You' ve had a long day.You've had a long flight.
恭敬的冤家们!Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends
阁下(多用于称呼年夜使)Your Excellency
我代表北京市政府接待列位冤家会面北京。On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing。
对您的年夜力帮助,我谨代表北京市政府默示衷心的感谢感动。On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.
在北京过得如何样?How are you IT out in Beijing?
我一定向他通报您的问候和约请。I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him.
接待美商来北京投资。American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.
接待多提贵重意见。Your valuable advice is most welcome.
不虚此行!It's a rewarding trip!
您的日程很紧,我们的会面能否就到此为止。As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.
请代我问候王西席。Please remember me to Mr.Wang.
感谢感动光临!Thank you so much for coming.
接待再来!Hope you'll come again.
接待今后多来北京!Hope you'll visit Beijing more often.
请停步,不用送了!I will see myself out, please.
多珍重!Take care!
祝您一同平安!Have a nice trip!
愿为您效力!At your service!
为…举行宴会/宴请Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …
接待宴会Welcome dinner便宴Informal dinner午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲等外容)
Luncheon便餐Light meal义务午餐Working luncheon自助餐Buffet dinner/luncheon答谢宴会Return dinner分离宴会Farewell dinner庆功宴Glee feast款待会Reception庆祝中华人夷易近共和国建立四十五周年款待会Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People's Republic of China鸡尾酒会Cocktail party谈话会Tea party包餐/点餐Table d'hote/a la carte上菜Serve a courst您的地位在这里。
Here is your seat.请进席!
Please have a seat.欢聚一堂Enjoy this happy get-together请任意!
Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.请列位随意用餐。
Help yourself please.您喝点什么?
What would you like to drink?
现在我发起,为了…和…之间的互助,为了…商讨员的康健,干杯!
At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … And … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!
末了,我债主人的酒,发起为…干杯!
Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …
请列位碰杯并同我一同为全部在座的冤家们的康健干杯!
I'd ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.敬您一杯!
Here's to you祝你康健!
To your health!
我要为此干杯!
I'll drink to that!
随量!
Whatever you like!
我失落陪一会儿!
Excuse me for a minute.菜欠好,请多多包涵!
Hope you enjoy yourself.密斯们西席们,接待列位光临,扮演很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。
Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.款待会现在开始。
The reception will now begin.全体起立,奏国歌!
All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem!
列席本日款待会的高朋有…
The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are …
现在请…发言I have the honour to call upon …
开幕式现在结束。
This concludes the opening ceremony.盛大庆祝Grand celebration庆祝建立…一周年Celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of …
强烈热闹庆贺第一届…锦标赛Hail the first FIFA of …
值此节日之际致以节日的庆贺!
On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season's greetings.祝您义务顺遂、奇不雅观乐成、身段康健、家庭 幸福 !
Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every successin your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!
衷心庆贺您当选…
Hearty congratulations on your recent ecletion as …
举行集会/钻研会/年夜会/闲谈会/学术陈说会Hold a meeting/seminar/conference/forum/symposium资助人/主办人/包办人/协办人Patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer举行闲谈Enter into negotiation谈判Make representations with sb. On sth./deal with sb.事物性闲谈Talks at working level对口闲谈Counterpart talks议程项目Items on the agenda主题Theme议题Topic for discussion双方商定的议程Schedule mutually agreed upon开幕集会Opening session全了解议Plenary session收场白Introduction情况介绍Presentation小组讨论Panel discussion同有关单元商量Hold consultations with the organizations concerned一轮闲谈One round of talks决议Resolution体谅备忘录Memorandum of understanding现在闭会。
I declare the meeting open.请…谈话。
I invite the representative of …To take the floor.下面我给列位简明介绍一下北京的经济情况Now I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijing's economy.我的介绍完了,感谢!
That's all for my presentation.thank you.我先说这么多。
So much for my remarks for now.我要说的便是这些。
That's all for what I want to say.您看是先谈准绳题目呢,照旧先谈详细题目?
I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?
让我先谈一个题目。
If you agree(With your permission), let me start with one issue在谈谁人题目之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点不雅观点。
Before we trun to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.您对此事如何看呢?
I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?
我发起休会非常钟。
I propose a ten-minute break.我想接着刚才的题目讲下往。
I will pick up where we left off just now.对不起,我插一句。
Sorry for the interruption but固然可以!
By all means.如何都行!
Whatever you say.我没有异议。
I have no objection.我方对这个题目有异议。
We take exception to this question.我们愉快地看到…
We note with pleasure that …
这个日期贵方以为符合吗?
I wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you?
不知你们上午谈的如何?
I wonder how the meeting went this morning?
我方很希看贵方能尽早给以一定的回答。
We would greatlyl appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soonas possible.请你们务必在8月1日前提出意向书。
You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.胶葛这个题目。
Entangle this issue.发起节省Advocate/uphold thriftiness为了国家的昌盛For the sake of national property担当了时候磨练的友谊给我留下了很深的印象。
上篇:
谷歌PR和百度5月27日更新
下篇:
国际商务理想与实务